Followers

Wednesday 2 January 2019

Happy New Year 2019


Hi Dragonfly friends. 

Just letting you know that Dragonflies will be closing.

I have enjoyed your wonderful company as have the Dragonflies. Due to health reasons, and needing to take more care of myself, family commitments, I made the decision to close.

The girls as all sad but also understand.
I am also taking more time to paint. I started learning how to paint with water colours 2 years ago. Love doing Water colours now and and a few other mediums. 
Time to relax more and try something different.
Thanks to all who took part in our wonderful card challenges, it would not have been a card challenge without you. 
Big Dragonfly hugs from us all. Blessings Hilde and the Team.

If you are interested to follow my personal Instagram account, where I post a lot of my art, you will find it under

I also have a fb page for the art and it's under

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear this but you must do what works for you, wishing you and your design team well in 2019

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss your challenges Hilde, even if I was not a regular participant, but health and family must come first. Thank you for all you have done
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have enjoyed being on the design team and I am sorry to see the challenge close but I understand. Thank you Hilde for all your work running the challenge and thank you to the rest of the design team. Thank you also to everyone who joined in the challenges.
    I wish you all a very happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad to see it end...but I completely understand and wish you happiness :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry to see this challenge closing, I participated several times and I always had fun.
    I'm wishing all of you in the Design Team Health, Joy, Peace, Love and Prosperity in 2019.
    XO
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sponsoring a challenge...it will be missed, but I certainly understand your decision. All the best to you - and take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete

We enjoy reading your comments