Followers

Saturday 15 October 2016

# 68 : Let's go Floral

Hi all, I just had to share this pic with you, I found it on Pinterest. Oh yes, we love our Dragonflies...
Thanks so much for all the heart warming messages my team and I received from our last challenge, which was all about Pinktober, Breast cancer month. You guys are the best.
It was a biggy for me to share...and I will beat 'it'......Amen...

For our next challenge it is all about Flowers. We want to see flowers on your cards. 

Here are the wonderful creations from our Team:

 CG

 Wynn




Hilde

What a wonderful array of floral cards. Love them all. Now over to you dear followers/friends. Looking forward to seeing your lovely creations. Remember you must be a follower and only one entry per person....



No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy reading your comments