Followers

Saturday 28 October 2017

Winners of # 91 : Pinktober

Hi there and welcome to Crafting with Dragonflies. 
Thank you to all who entered in the last challenge. This challenge was very dear to my heart, and it was lovely to see all the wonderful pink cards that were created. It was Susan's turn to pick the top three and here they are:



# 7 : Debbie M



#13:  Carol Gill



#15:  Lisa Lynn

Congratulations everyone, Well done. Such lovely cards and so much effort gone into them. Very much appreciated, please help yourself to the top 3 badge on the side bar by right clicking and save.
Blessings from Hilde and the Team


There is still plenty of time to enter in the current challenge which is to create a card using only Designer papers and a sentiment. Come on now. up know you can do it. 
Enter here


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing one of my cards as the top 3, and congrats to Carol and Debbie. I greatly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card in your Top 3 and congrats to Lisa Lynn and Debbie
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I missed this post! Thank you so much for choosing my card as a Top 3. Congrats to Lisa Lynn and Crafty-stamper as well.

    ReplyDelete

We enjoy reading your comments