Followers

Thursday 13 September 2018

Winners for Guy card - # 111

A big Dragonfly hello and apology for being very late with announcing the winners of the Guy card challenge. My excuse? I forgot. Lol. 
I am not sure that I like picking the top 3 anymore as it is becoming so difficult. There are so many great cards being entered, I go through several cups of coffee in the process.
Just wanted to commend you all for the lovely cards you have posted. Awesome.
So here are the top 3 picks.


Entry # 6 - Harriet


Entry # 7 : Didos

 Entry # 21 - Debbie Mageed

Congratulations to you all, how wonderful. Well done and please help yourself to the top 3 on the side bar by right clicking and saving. Blessings Hilde and the Dragonflies

1 comment:

  1. Aww, thank you so much for picking my card! I totally understand how hard it is and I'm sure everyone could have won. Congrats to the other winners as well!

    ReplyDelete

We enjoy reading your comments