Followers

Saturday 13 October 2018

#115 - Mostly pink - Pinktober - Breastcancer month

Hi all and thanks for looking. What a wonderful array of CAS cards were to be found in out last challenge, please keep a lookout next Saturday for the top 3.

Today we are starting a new challenge which is very close to my heart. As some of you may know I am a Breast cancer survivor, and even though the cancer has come back I am still alive and kicking. 
I know too well the ups and downs of this journey, and my heart goes out to everyone that is connected to this awful thing called cancer.

It not only affects the person with cancer but all of their families and friends. So in dedication to those amazing women, we would like you to make a card for this occasion.
Please keep it mainly pink and add the pink ribbon if you can.

Here are some inspirational cards from the Dragonfly team:
 Granmargaret

 Hilde

 Susan


CG



No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy reading your comments