Followers

Saturday 14 November 2015

# 46 - Winners of Pinktober

Hi all, how wonderful is life? If we don't look at all the bad stuff and just concentrate on the good stuff, it is awesome!!
Thank you for all the brave ones that participated in our Pinktober challenge. As most of you would know I am battling the second round of cancer, and I will win. The medication I am taking is working well...So you can see why Pinktober is close to my heart..

So here are the winners in no particular order, 





Sorry your blog wouldn't let me re post your pic.



Congratulations girls, well done, your cards were lovely, and touched my heart.
Please copy and paste the top 3 badge from the side bar. Many blessings Hilde and the Team.

Make sure you hop on over to enter Wynn's choice of  'Let it snow'
See you there

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for choosing me as one of your Top 3. Congrats to the other Girls too :-D
    Much love to you
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I belive you will win!
    thank you for choisng my card for one of the winner!
    lots of hugs!
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about not being able to use my photo but thank you for choosing me for your Top 3. Hugs Shirley (nannieflash).xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

We enjoy reading your comments