Followers

Saturday 11 June 2016

# 59 : Card with Dragonflies and or Butterflies as the main focus

Hi everyone, hope you all had a wonderful week. Thanks so much for all of your awesome entries in the last challenge, keep an eye out for the top three next week.
It's Helen's turn to pick.
For our new challenge we have my favorite. As you might be able to tell by the name of our blog that I am a bit partial to Dragonflies, actually I love them.
But to make it easy on you, you can choose a
Dragonfly, or a Butterfly or both to be the main focus of your card. Have fun guys.
Here is some inspiration for you from the girls:


The theme was so nice I did it twice CG says. Well done. 
Granmargaret made this colorful card


Wynn came up with this gorgeous box card

 This lovely pink butterfly creation is from Helen

This cute card was made by Jarka

You all know I love Dragonflies (Hilde)

This beauty if from Susan



9 comments:

  1. Wonderful creations from the Dragonflies Hilde. Great job teamies xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just discovered your beautiful Blog (I love Butterflies)!
    Thanks for the awesome DT inspiration - I am now a Follower and hope to join in your challenges again.
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Sylvia, glad you found us. Looking forward to seeing your entries, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work from everyone but Hilde, I know you painted yours - stunning work girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan, I didn't paint this one, but I fell in love with colours and design. Blessings Hilde

      Delete
  5. Beautiful DT creations and a great challenge. Have added my card but if it dosent fit your challenge please remove, has butterflies but has other things as well...Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for your theme this time - I love the ideas of the designers. Please don't hesitate letting me know if I did not follow the theme properly. I have a 6-panel accordion tag sporting lots of tiny butterflies instead of one large butterfly. Thank you for the inspiration! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

We enjoy reading your comments