Followers

Tuesday 30 May 2017

# 80 Winners: Lots of Flowers and or Mothers day

Hi everyone. Wow, wow wow. So many beautiful flowery cards. I loved them all . I was actually feeling sorry for whoever had to pick the top three. Turns out it was me, lol. 
After a few coffee's here they are...Thanks everyone for entering...

An amazing concertina card from entry # 3 : Sweetpea

# 38 : Allisa

# 55 : Amelia B

Congratulations, please take the top 3 badge from the side bar. Right click and save. Blessings from Hilde and the Team

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for picking my card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan got her days mixed up! Sorry - it's available in the DT blog now and I have posted it. I was too busy playing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my card as a Top 3! I am so proud to display my Top 3 badge on my blog. Thanks for a fun new challenge.

    ReplyDelete

We enjoy reading your comments