Followers

Sunday 22 April 2018

# 101 winners of the Criss Cross Card

Thanks for looking. Well it was very obvious that you guys did not like the idea of making a criss cross card. So we only had one entry and she is the absolute winner bar none. Thank you Lisa for being so brave and entering.
I would like to extend my congratulations to you and ask if you would like to be our guest designer in some of our upcoming challenge. If you are interested please contact me via email, the details are under the top tab. Please grab the top 3 badge from the side bar, by clicking right and saving.
Thanks again and congratulations...blessings Hilde and the team


Lisa Lynn

Now don't forget everyone, the current challenge # 102 is still going so please hop on over here and check it out.
It's an easy one, dies and or punches....

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! I made one but forgot which challenge it was for so did not get to enter it!! Senior moments abound. I have never made a criss cross card before but really enjoyed the challenge so thank you for the inspiration. Well done Lisa on your card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a lot of those moments lately. There will always be another challenge somewhere. Love making criss cross cards. Blessings Hilde

      Delete
  2. Thanks for choosing my card as a winner for this challenge. Especially since today is my son's Golden Birthday and I made the card for him so I greatly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A golden Birthday, wow. What does that stand for I have heard of golden weddings but not birthdays. So glad you entered.Have a wonderful day, blessings Hilde

      Delete

We enjoy reading your comments