Followers

Saturday 28 July 2018

Winners # 108 - Animals

Hi everyone, what a week. I hope your week has been productive. I was nursing my husband with a case of the 'man flu'. I will say no more.
Well done everyone, what great entries there were, Susan's turn to pick and she struggled because there were so many wonderful entries to choose from. 

But chose she did and here they are in no particular order 
the Top 3 are:








Congratulations to you top 3. What a great choice Susan made. 
Please help yourself to the top 3 badge from the side panel, by right clicking and saving. 
Thanks again to everyone that joined in.
But wait there's more, please scroll down or go the current challenge here.
Which is Spots and or Stripes

2 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for choosing my card as one of your top 3! And a huge congrats to the other winners as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am back from Vacation! Thank you for choosing my card in the top 3!
    Congrats to the others.
    Hugs Crealientje.

    ReplyDelete

We enjoy reading your comments