Followers

Sunday 23 September 2018

Winners # 112 - Spring has sprung

Hi all, just a little late again, sorry. Here are the winners of the spring has sprung card challenge, and so many beautiful cards, well done everyone. It was Ina's turn to pick the top 3, and here they are:

# 11 Amelia B
 I thought it a perfect Spring card with the mouse getting ready to plant new blossoms


loved the easel card with the cute bear and beautiful embellishments


Wishing I had an old chair I could put a cushion, hat and then add beautiful flowers on and around it.
Certainly hard to pick just 3, love Ina.

Well congratulations to you all, what great cards. Please help yourself to our 'new' badges on the sidebar, by right clicking and saving.
Blessings Hilde and the Team

Please make sure you enter into our current challenge which is : Anything goes (card only)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Ina for choosing my card as one of the winners - you made my day.The "new" badge is beautiful and I will proudly display it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

We enjoy reading your comments